- Length: 2 Weeks
- Avg. Duration: 16 Minutes (11-22)
- Days per Week: 5 + 1 Optional
- Difficulty: 1-3
- Body Focus: Total Body
- Equipment: No Equipment
- Training Type: Balance/Agility, Low Impact, Pilates, Stretching/Flexibility
FB Plus Fundamentals - Posture Work, Balance, Stretching & Pilates for a Strong Foundation
FB Fundamentals is great for those who are looking to improve posture, proprioception, range of motion, balance, and bodily control. The short workouts in this Challenge build a strong base of fitness for every day life, and for more intense training styles, such as HIIT or lifting. Includes 5 new workout videos designed specifically for this Challenge.
This 2 Week Challenge is made up of the training styles that I lovingly refer to as "boring but important" - essential, life-improving workouts that are more recuperative and foundation building than sweaty and brutalizing. You can use this Challenge as a standalone program, but the workouts are short in duration (16 minutes on average) so that they can easily be added onto other workouts or challenges without risk of overtraining.
Who this Challenge is for:
Beginner - Advanced Exercisers
What this Challenge is for:
- Improving posture
- Strengthening the mind-body connection & proprioception
- Improving range of motion, flexibility
- Building a strong core and a solid base to safely participate in more intense training styles
- Creating a fitness habit by setting a short term, easily attainable goal with a short challenge & short duration workouts that focus on feeling good
- Providing an active, productive break from more intense training styles
- Counteracting the physical impacts of working a desk job or otherwise sedentary lifestyle
- Staying gently active while recovering from illness, stress/overwhelm, or injury
We hope you enjoy this new FB Plus Challenge! Let us know what Challenge you would like us to build next.